We are delighted to announce the launch of the 2017 Business Excellence Awards with the online application form now active and ready for your submissions.
This is the third year in succession that this popular flagship business awards scheme has been organised by Scottish Borders Chamber of Commerce. As ever, we aim to promote and celebrate the best that Borders companies, whether in agriculture or tourism, manufacturing or creative industries, have to offer.
Applications are being sought in the following 11 categories:
- Tourism & Hospitality Business of the Year
- Agricultural Business of the Year
- Creative Industry Business of the Year
- High Growth/Innovation/Turnover Business of the Year
- Social Enterprise Business of the Year
- Supporting Young Workforce Business of the Year
- Manufacturer & Exporter of the Year
- Retailer of the Year
- Micro Business of the Year
- SME Business of the Year
- Business Leader of the Year
Submitting an application is quick and easy. Simply complete the form below.
For full detail on award criteria, click here.
Closing date for submissions: Saturday 30th September 2017
Business Excellence Awards Application Form
Date: Friday 3rd November 2017
Venue: Springwood Park, Kelso TD5 8LS
Time: 12 noon until 3.30pm (approx)
Tickets: Purchased from Eventbrite at a cost of £35.00
Dress Code: Smart/Business Attire